this post may contain affiliate links…
This recipe is sponsored by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv.
Light and fluffy inside and gold and crispy on the crust, this focaccia no knead recipe is perfect for sandwiches, bread baskets, or even making focaccia bread art!
Rhode’s Bake-N-Serv frozen bread rolls are the secret to making this deliciously simple focaccia the no knead, no yeast way. This recipe is so much fun to make, and the perfect opportunity to get creative with focaccia bread art.
This is my spin on a focaccia recipe. If you’re looking for an authentic option I recommend this Sea Salt Focaccia or this No-Knead Vegan Italian Focaccia.
Easy Focaccia Ingredients
Rhode’s Bake-N-Serv frozen bread rolls: The secret ingredient in my focaccia no-knead recipe! These handy bread rolls come in packs of 36 frozen dough balls and can be used in a heap of different ways.
In the past, I’ve used them to make cinnamon pull-apart bread and garlic and herb rolls, so with summer on the way I decided to have a go at focaccia with juicy tomatoes and herbs! The results were incredible. The benefits of using Rhode’s Bake-N-Serv bread rolls include:
- No kneading
- No messing around with yeast
- Free from GMOs and artificial preservatives
- 100% plant-based!
Focaccia Bread Art Ingredients
When it comes to decorating your focaccia no knead bread, the possibilities are endless. Vegetables, herbs, and spices are all great options. Some of my favorites are:
- Olive oil, salt + freshly cracked black pepper
- Cherry tomatoes, red onion + garlic
- Bell peppers
- Basil, rosemary, thyme, etc
- Kalamata olives
Focaccia No Knead Method
- Start by evenly spacing the Rhodes Bake-N-Serv frozen bread rolls across a silicone baking mat or lined baking tray.
- Place in a warm place (I like to put mine in the oven with the light on for a little warmth). Allow the rolls to defrost and then rise for between three and five hours until the dough has roughly doubled in size.
- Meanwhile, prepare the toppings for your focaccia bread art.
- Use your fingertips to flatten the bread rolls, and then press dents into the surface.
- Scatter the cherry tomatoes, onion, herbs, garlic, and a pinch of salt and pepper across the surface of the bread dough, and then drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil.
6. Set aside to rise for another one to two hours.
7. Preheat the oven to 350F/176C.
8. Once risen, place the focaccia no knead rolls into the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown.
9. Remove the bread from the oven and set it aside to cool for 10 minutes before serving. Mmmmm warm bread
Recipe Swaps for Focaccia No Knead Bread
The best part about focaccia bread art is how creative it allows you to be! Experiment with toppings, switch up vegetables and herbs, and let your imagination run wild. Pinterest and Instagram are both great sources of inspiration.
How to Serve
If you prefer warm bread, serve your focaccia soon after baking. Let the bread cool down for 5-10 minutes so you can handle it. Alternatively, allow it to cool completely and enjoy as a side to your favorite meal or even in place of regular bread for an extra tasty sandwich!
How to Store
You should eat your focaccia no knead bread soon after baking while it’s fresh and fluffy, or ideally within 24 hours of baking. If necessary, refresh your focaccia bread by placing pieces in the oven (350F/176C) for 5 to 10 minutes.
Looking for more recipes using Rhodes Bake-N-Serv® Dinner Rolls?
Check out this recipe for Herb + Garlic Butter Yeast Dinner Rolls and Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread with Apple + Almond for the most delicious and easy bread recipes.
Thanks for checking out this Focaccia Bread With Tomato + Herbs. If you try it, please let us know what you think with a comment and rating. Every bit of feedback helps make the blog even better!Print
Focaccia Bread With Tomato & Herbs | Easy and No-Knead
- Total Time: 25-30 minutes + 4-7 hours defrosting + rising
This Italian-inspired focaccia no knead bread recipe is deliciously easy to make! Crispy and fluffy and perfect for focaccia bread art.
- 12 Rhodes Bake-N-Serv yeast dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 red onion, finely sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs, e.g. basil leaves, rosemary and/or thyme
- 4 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Line a baking tray with silicone baking mat or parchment paper and top with Rhodes Bake-N-Serv yeast dinner rolls, evenly spaced. Set aside in a warm place to defrost and rise, around 3 to 5 hours.
- Use your fingertips to flatten the bread rolls, and then press dents into the surface. Scatter with cherry tomatoes, onion, herbs, garlic and a pinch fo salt and pepper across the surface of the bread dough, and then drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil. Set aside in a warm place to rise again for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350F/176C, then place the tray into the oven to bake the focaccia bread and toppings. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove the bread from the oven and set aside to cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Cut into desired sizes and serve while warm or cool alongside your favorite meal. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Keywords: focaccia no knead
This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll make a small commission if you purchase using these links. The price you pay as a consumer does not change.
I noticed the cherry tomatoes still had their green stem parts–are those green stem/caps actually edible? Or are they on the tomatoes just for the photo?
Hi Jane! I leave them on for the photo only. The tomatoes tend to come a little loose once baked. Hope you enjoyed the recipe!